Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Spring time is here








I do love this time of year, after months of cold and darkness everything feels new and bright again. Lambs are jumping in the fields and calves are taking their first wobbly steps outdoors.
The weather here in Scotland has been quite warm and a refreshing change from the rain and snow we were experiencing at the end of last week.  It seems with the sun making an appearance that my little garden has started to bloom too. Most of the plants in bloom have either regenerated from last year or have grown from bulbs that I planted in Autumn. Most of this good gardening work has come from watching and taking advice from Monty Don on Gardeners World. A programme that I watched religiously last year and one that I need to catch up on over the Easter holidays. I can see a few visits to my local garden centre coming up soon.

1 comment:

  1. verry beautiful flowers...i like their colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx